Cannot find my PRO license key! HELP!

Hi,

I purchased 3 licenses for MalwareBytes PRO in July 2010, but I have not registered for this forum until now. I have been running PRO on my WinXP laptop (which I'm using now) for over a year, but I did not take note of which license key I registered with as I had assumed that I'd ALWAYS be able to see it by looking at the "About MalwareBytes" tab. As you all know, that info stopped appearing after version 1.5.1.12 or something like that.

I had also registered MalwareBytes PRO on my primary desktop computer at around the same time more than a year ago. It was running Windows 2000. Recently, my Win2000 constantly fails to boot up, so I am now creating a new WinXP partition on my desktop computer to boot into. The obvious problem here is that I have no way to access my Win2000 OS, and even if I could, I would not be able to see what license key I had used to register MalwareBytes with. Also, since I can no longer boot into that partition, I would not be able to do the MBAM-CLEAN procedure on it.

I do have a second desktop machine (WinXP) that has never connected to the Internet. I may use the 3rd license when I am ready to connect it.

I am currently updating WinXP, my antivirus, and other software offline on my primary desktop computer. I have already registered MalwareBytes PRO offline.

*** However, I am VERY LEERY of connecting to the internet simultaneously with 2 different machines using the same license. ***

Please tell me how I should deal with this problem.

*** However, I am VERY LEERY of connecting to the internet simultaneously with 2 different machines using the same license. ***

Hi -

This would not be advised as the license can be cancelled if it is noted on 2 computers at the same time.

Do you have the records of any emails from Cleverbridge with the Keys and IDs on them ? ?

Thank You -

Much thanks for the swift reply. Yes, I do have the original receipt from Cleverbridge.

However, I did not note which license I had activated when I registered for PRO in July 2010 on my laptop, but I do know that it was different from the one I had used to register PRO on my primary desktop (running Windows 2000 at the time) a few minutes later.

I just thought of something... I DID track which registration I had just used on the (now) WinXP desktop (still not Internet-connected yet). If I were to do the MBAM-CLEAN procedure here on my laptop today and re-register PRO with a different license than the one that I had moments ago used on my WinXP desktop, would that take care of the licensing issue? Or would it cause a problem in which MalwareBytes possibly two different licenses having been used on the same machine within a very short period of time and thereby cancels both licenses?