What NOT to do in notepad

Etherhigh

K so, unless you really want to,don't do this. Or if you really want to piss your friends/teachers/family members/lovers off, OR just have ADHD/ADD go ahead and do this. I am not responsible for anything you do to your computer in notepad.exe, but I am indeed amused by what some people will do with notepad.

Want notepad++?

www.notepadplusplus.org

NO, I DON'T OWN NOTEPAD PLUS PLUS. OR WINDOWS. OR NOTEPAD.EXE. OR NOTEPAD.EXE.DLL. OR NOTEPAD.EXE.DLL.MP3.FILE-ENABLED.SPYWARE.VIRUS (which is litterally impossoble to create) so don't ask.

K thanks, Etherhigh. :mellow:

K so, unless you really want to,don't do this. Or if you really want to piss your friends/teachers/family members/lovers off, OR just have ADHD/ADD go ahead and do this. I am not responsible for anything you do to your computer in notepad.exe, but I am indeed amused by what some people will do with notepad.

Want notepad++?

www.notepadplusplus.org

NO, I DON'T OWN NOTEPAD PLUS PLUS. OR WINDOWS. OR NOTEPAD.EXE. OR NOTEPAD.EXE.DLL. OR NOTEPAD.EXE.DLL.MP3.FILE-ENABLED.SPYWARE.VIRUS (which is litterally impossoble to create) so don't ask.

K thanks, Etherhigh. :mellow:

FORGOT TO ADD YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK, HERE IT IS D;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjIpE2rl7CM

Yep, that's an easy way to bog down your system alright, there are many others that I know of as well, but easily defeated on any modern version of Windows that stacks the taskbar tiles for multiple instances of the same program (as is seen in the video), since you merely need to right-click on the stacked tiles and select Close all windows.

What would be far worse would be to set something like that to run at startup, but again, easily defeated (and no, I'm not showing anyone how to do this so don't ask and I don't want anyone else discussing it here either as such things are NOT what our forum is here for ;)).