Remote installation/deployment of MBAM

Hi guys,

I have not had any success when trying to remotely install MBAM to client PCs.

I have been trying to use 'psexec.exe' the the same command and switches that work locally, to start the installation and it never completes and never installs anything at all.

I'm assuming I'm not the first person to try this and someone has some tips or suggestions for a successful install?

Here are the versions of the batch files I have tried that have failed.

@echo off
REM requires domain admin account to be entered after the "-u" switch on line 4. When run, will prompt for password for admin account.
set /p destination= Enter name of PC to install Malwarebytes on:
start /wait psexec \\%destination% -u domain\adminaccount cmd.exe /c "\\serverfile\utils\Malwarebytes Anti Malware\mbam-setup-1.51.1.1800.exe" /SP- /verysilent /NOCANCEL /norestart
pause

and

@echo off
REM requires domain admin account to be entered after the "-u" switch on line 4. When run, will prompt for password for admin account.
set /p destination= Enter name of PC to install Malwarebytes on:
start /wait psexec \\%destination% -u domain\adminaccount "\\serverfile\utils\Malwarebytes Anti Malware\mbam-setup-1.51.1.1800.exe" /SP- /verysilent /NOCANCEL /norestart
pause

Cheers.

• Root Admin

Hello designworks,

Please contact Corporate Support and we will assist you further with deployment. The public forum is mainly geared towards supporting our consumer customers.

When contacting support please provide them with your Cleverbridge order reference number and once verified they will assist you.

Thank you again.

Hello designworks,

Please contact Corporate Support and we will assist you further with deployment. The public forum is mainly geared towards supporting our consumer customers.

When contacting support please provide them with your Cleverbridge order reference number and once verified they will assist you.

Thank you again.

OK, will do. Thanks.