Firefox hijack?

Hi,

I am hoping you can help. Every time I open Firefox I get a AVAST message saying it has blocked access to a malicious site starting 78.110.175 (this gets repeated every few minutes)

I ran AVAST and it found a trojan which I put in the virus chest. I loaded on the free MALBYTES scanner at it found a couple of things that it removed. However I am still getting the message so I guess something is still there that I need to remove.

Find attached the 3 logs at per the instructions. Any other help will be appreciated

Thank you

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.31

Database version: 1590

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

01/01/2009 22:52:47

mbam-log-2009-01-01 (22-52-47).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan

Objects scanned: 50513

Time elapsed: 3 minute(s), 5 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

PANDA

;*******************************************************************************

********************************************************************************

ANALYSIS: 2009-01-02 00:49:13

PROTECTIONS: 1

MALWARE: 1

SUSPECTS: 0

;*******************************************************************************

********************************************************************************

PROTECTIONS

Description Version Active Updated

;===============================================================================

================================================================================

=

===================

avast! antivirus 4.8.1296 [VPS 090101-0] 4.8.1296 Yes Yes

;===============================================================================

================================================================================

=

===================

MALWARE

Id Description Type Active Severity Disinfectable Disinfected Location

=

===================

00472802 Adware/Beginto Adware No 0 No No G:\Setup Files\DivXInstaller.exe[

• Root Admin

Okay let's try another round of updates and scans and see where we're at please.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

• Start MalwareBytes AntiMalware
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Select the Update tab
    • Click Update

[*]When the update is complete, select the Scanner tab

[*]Select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.

[*]When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.

[*]Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.

[*]When completed, a log will open in Notepad. please copy and paste the log into your next reply

• If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this:
    • C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt

The RESTART the computer again and AFTER the restart run HJT Scan and Save log and post back all NEW logs.