Log Files Filling up

I have been chasing around some malware for the past few weeks. I believe that i have cleaned my pc from the beast, now i am being hit from the outside by ip = 193.169.86.4 . Malwarebytes stops the intruder, but my log files are getting filled and so is my hard drive. What is the best solution to this issue?

Can i stop logging this transaction or disable the log file entry?

Many thanks

• 1 month later...

This is happening to me to. I've got Windows Server 2003 on a leased server. MalwareBytes is doing a great job keeping out external attackers from suspicous sites. However the log file just filled up my hard drive. It had about 80G of log files.

I've got a scheduled task now that deletes the log files daily. I'm hoping this will help.

Any software recommendations thats compatible with MalwareBytes that will help stop the attacks? The IP address varies so manual entries into Windows firewall are futile.

Thanks,

Bob

• Root Admin

As this is a Server you should have corporate licensing. Please contact corporate support for assistance.

In order to assist you better please provide the following information when contacting support.

Cleverbridge Order Reference Number:

Organization name:

Approved Contact name:

If you no longer have access to the order number you can contact Cleverbridge to obtain information about your order.

Cleverbridge customer service

As this is a business request I'll go ahead and close this post now and the support desk can assist you further.

Thank you for contacting Malwarebytes