Downloaded MBAM Pro

Good evening,

Well, I'm in the process of having some of your fine techs help me with a virus, but meanwhile I have a generic question regarding the MBAM Pro. I just purchased it after a trial, having decided I'd like the extra protection.

My question is, is it part of the program that runs where it periodically indicates on the system tray that MBAM is "blocking outgoing" items to a certain domain due to possibly being a malicious website? I'm just wondering if this is what I SHOULD see, or if I have more problems with viruses on my computer than I thought.

Thanks in advance for any advice or help,

Willi :)

• Root Admin

Once in a while you may see a block possibly due to an ad on a site or something but you should not see it most of the time.

If you're seeing the block often then you may be infected but as you say someone is helping you already please stay with them and let them know and they can help you find and remove it if something is there.

Once in a while you may see a block possibly due to an ad on a site or something but you should not see it most of the time.

If you're seeing the block often then you may be infected but as you say someone is helping you already please stay with them and let them know and they can help you find and remove it if something is there.

Thank you Ron,

I will bring it to the attention of the gentleman that is helping me. I haven't gotten the message yet today (crossing fingers) so am hoping the steps we are going through perhaps took care of the problem. But you are saying it is not unusual to see it once in a while? That is MBAM Pro at work, right?

Thanks again!

Willi :)