MBAM Versions - From inception thru now

I at one time, on this site, or possibly another, came across a link, which now eludes me, that has download links for every version of Malwarebytes since its inception. Can someone provide that link ? It included all Betas, as well.

There's this link that shows the changelogs and release dates, but I don't recall a list that had download links.

Excellent ! One more question. Was MBAM ever named Rogueremover or something similar or always been named MBAM ?

That link I mentioned had all the various versions neatly aligned on the right side of the page for download, and if I ever find it, will post.

For info on RogueRemover, look at the pinned topics in this area (the same area the link to MBAM's release history came from). It was basically a precursor to Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, but far more basic and less powerful.

By the way, if you do find the post you're looking for (which I don't recall ever seeing), it is likely that download links for very old versions/beta versions will not be functional any more, especially since Malwarebytes switched servers some time ago. I'm sure Marcin has older builds archived somewhere, but I doubt they are available for download anywhere.

For info on RogueRemover, look at the pinned topics in this area (the same area the link to MBAM's release history came from). It was basically a precursor to Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, but far more basic and less powerful.

By the way, if you do find the post you're looking for (which I don't recall ever seeing), it is likely that download links for very old versions/beta versions will not be functional any more, especially since Malwarebytes switched servers some time ago. I'm sure Marcin has older builds archived somewhere, but I doubt they are available for download anywhere.

Thank you again for the info. By pure coincidence, I just came across this site oldapps.com (Not the site I was referring to) which also has the D/L.s MBAM Versions

PS: And, my query is only out of curiosity, doubt that I would ever have reason to D/L them