Computer Infected With nusayuta and niragomu.dll

Hi,

My computer got infected two years ago and I am not sure how to fix it. I have tried running malwarebytes, hijackthis, dds, and gmer, but the computer will not either install them or only allows them to run for a few seconds and then force closes the program. I noticed that I have nusayuta and niragomu.dll running as well and I can't seem to stop them. Please let me know what I can do to try and fix this.

Thanks.

• Staff

Hi and welcome to Malwarebytes.

Rename mbam.exe to iexplore.exe and see if it runs. If no joy, try iexplore.com and see if it runs.

Download OTL.exe by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe.
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted.
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

Hi,

I am still here. I followed you instructions. I was able to rename mbam.exe to iexplore.exe. The program opened and it ran for about 5 seconds and then it was forced close. I tried to rename it again and i was denied access to change it.

I was able to copy the otl.exe file to the desktop and then started to run the program. After a minute or two of the program running and scanning, it shut down. I tried to restart the program but it says that I do not have approporaite premissions to access the item.

I'm not sure if that matters or not but in order for me to run programs and access my files, I have to use windows task manager to pull them up and run them.

• Staff

Hi,

These are links to Anti-virus vendors that offer free LiveCD or Rescue CD files that are used to boot from for repair of unbootable and damaged systems, rescue data, scan the system for virus infections. Burn it as an image to a disk to get a bootable CD. All (except Avira) are in the ISO Image file format. Avira uses an EXE that has built-in CD burning capability.

If you are not sure how to burn an image, please read How to write a CD/DVD image or ISO. If you need a FREE utility to burn the ISO image, download and use ImgBurn.

Let me know how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!