malwarebytes says run time error 372 vbalsgrid failed to load

Malware will not open, hijackthis stays open for 3 secs combo fix will not open something has shut the wireless card off....windows xp sp3 can't even search for programs I do not have an xp disc :(, the taskbar will not show up, yet it does kinda show up when I check the quick toolbar thing please help thanks

• Staff

Hi and welcome to Malwarebytes.

These are links to Anti-virus vendors that offer free LiveCD or Rescue CD files that are used to boot from for repair of unbootable and damaged systems, rescue data, scan the system for virus infections. Burn it as an image to a disk to get a bootable CD. All (except Avira) are in the ISO Image file format. Avira uses an EXE that has built-in CD burning capability.

If you are not sure how to burn an image, please read How to write a CD/DVD image or ISO. If you need a FREE utility to burn the ISO image, download and use ImgBurn.

Let me know how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!