Malware Prevents scans

whatever Malware I've managed to get on my Vista computer - it shuts down and disables any software capable of scanning it, including HJT and MBAM.

Any scanning program, I run it the first time normally, then a minute or so into the scan it closes, and when I try to run it again I get the following error - "windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"

I can reinstall the program and try again, same results. I was able to run DDS and save some logs. here they are:

http://pastebin.com/NbT1usk3 = dds.txt (contains a pseudo HJT report)

dds.txt

• Staff

Hi and welcome to Malwarebytes.

Don't attach any logs unless otherwise specified.

Please update MBAM, run a Quick Scan, and post its log.

Next, please visit this webpage for instructions for running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

• When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt along with a new DDS log so we may continue cleaning the system.

-screen317

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!