Deply Malwarebytes to my other pc

Hi, Tim:

Welcome to MBAM and glad you like it.

You'll need to either uninstall MBAM PRO from the first computer, using the mbam-clean utility: mbam-clean.exe, or you'll need to purchase another license for the 2nd rig.

Consumer licenses are for "lifetime", but are only for use on 1 machine at a time.

There are discounts, though, for multiple licenses.

HTH,

daledoc1

that Sucks - - Norton charged me one fee for up to 4 computers. Probably should've renewed. This sounds like a rip-off. How much will it now cost me?

Tim

Hi, Tim:

Welcome to MBAM and glad you like it.

You'll need to either uninstall MBAM PRO from the first computer, using the mbam-clean utility: mbam-clean.exe, or you'll need to purchase another license for the 2nd rig.

Consumer licenses are for "lifetime", but are only for use on 1 machine at a time.

There are discounts, though, for multiple licenses.

HTH,

daledoc1

EDIT: OOPS! Sorry, exile360 -- you beat me to it! ;)

Here is the link to the consumer store:

https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/purl-consumer?x-source=website&x-action=index_page

The discount chart is attached to this post.

Remember, this is a LIFETIME license (not a subscription that needs to be renewed, as with Norton). :)

Best regards,

daledoc1 (just another home user, not affiliated with MBAM)

PS: Please use the zMn2t.jpg button instead of other ones when you reply here and at the other forums, so that it will be easier to read. :)

post-29793-0-45975900-1311731290.jpg