In honor of Rodney Dangerfield

* I was so poor growing up ... if I wasn't a boy... I'd have had nothing to play with.

* A girl phoned me the other day and said, "Come on over; nobody's home." I went

over. Nobody was home.

* It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell

off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the

bathroom.

* I was such an ugly kid... When I played in the sandbox, the cat kept covering me up.

* I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and radio.

* I was such an ugly baby... My mother never breast-fed me. She told me that she

only liked me as a friend.

* I'm so ugly... My father carried around a picture of a kid that came with his wallet.

* When I was born, the doctor came into the waiting room and said to my father, "I'm

sorry. We did everything we could, but he pulled through."

* I'm so ugly... My mother had morning sickness... AFTER I was born.

* I remember the time that I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my

father. He said he wanted more proof.

* Once when I was lost, I saw a policeman, and asked him to help me find my parents.

I said to him, "Do you think we'll ever find them?" He said, "I don't know kid.

There are so many places they can hide"

* My wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday.

* I'm so ugly... I worked in a pet shop, and people kept asking how big

I 'd get.

* I went to see my doctor. "Doctor, every morning when I get up and I look in the

mirror...I feel like throwing up; What's wrong with me?" He said..."I don't know but

your eyesight is perfect."

* I went to the doctor because I'd swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills. My doctor

told me to have a few drinks and get some rest.

* With my old man I got no respect. I asked him, "How can I get my kite in the air?"

He told me to run off a cliff.

* Some dog I got. We call him Egypt because in every room he leaves a pyramid. His

favorite bone is in my arm. Last night he went on the paper four times - three of

those times I was reading it.

* One year they wanted to make me poster boy for birth control.

* My uncle's dying wish was to have me sitting in his lap; he was in the electric

chair.

* I'm so ugly; when I was born the doctor slapped my mother!