Validation of a blocked ip adress

gun86

Hello,

When i visit the webpage at this link i get a popup-message from Malwarebytes that ip 77.91.227.91 has been blocked. I have scanned both the url-link adress and the ip adress at www.virustotal.com, and the report results were "clean". So what is the reason that the Malwarebytes program is blocking this ip adress when this website is visited? Some websites with rapidshare links wont get ip blocked, but some do get ip blocked. Could the Malwarebytes team please analyze if this website distributes malware(through both ip adress or downloads)? Or is the reason of the ip blocking because of the available rapidshare links at the site?

The IP belongs to a couple of sites that have been involved, due to their nature, in the distribution of malicious content. It's nothing to do with dizi.nl itself, and the site will display just fine and function just fine, with the block.