Purchased Better version of Malwarebytes

I renewed and bought the 24.95 version of Malware bytes on the first week of July. Aroung the 3rd. My order numer is 23963701. Now all of a sudden, I am getting all of these warnings on my computer that my malware trial is past it's 7 days to renew, and my computer is at risk. What exactley is the problem? I did what I was supposed to do..you did not! I expect this matter to be cleared up today, ASAP!!! I have already had to take my computer back to factory condition 2 times with your free problem on it. I will be extremely unhappy and upset if this is not fixed to day! I also do not have my key# and whatever else I need to reregister your product. Frankly, I think you should do it and I should get a discount on what I paid becaused of the headache this has caused mt!!!

I expect to hear from you ASAP,

Pam Lovitt Sandel

:welcome:

This is not the appropriate section to be posting this. Also you need to register the product through the Register button. Malware is not an antivirus by the way.

Edit: You'll need to contact cleverbridge with order number, name and email to locate your key.