Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Trials Reset

• Root Admin

It came to our attention that a handful of our users were experiencing issues with the 14-day trial of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware PRO expiring early. To correct this issue, we released a new version of the product, version 1.51.1.

We want to give everyone an opportunity to experience the features that Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware PRO has to offer. As a result, just a few moments ago our team reset all expired trials so they are no longer expired.

If you had issues with the trial in the past, please download and run our mbam-clean utility, allow it to reboot (very important!), and then install version 1.51.1 and try it today!

rubberducky, i already have MBAM build 1.51.1.1800.. it is kind of confusing when you say that a new build, a build 1.51.1, has been released when i already have build 1.51.1.1800..

when i click the "download" button at the MBAM website it directs me to "download.com".. the version there is build 1.51.1.1800, dated july 14th..

how are people supposed to download the new build?

Hello RedWolfe,

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.1.1800 is the newest build. 1800 is for Internal use, it is just the build number, which defines the internal build we use for testing. Each time a new test version comes out this increases.

The previous version of MBAM was 1.51.0.1200 the 1200 was the build number for our testing purposes. We only refer to this version as "1.51" now that it's been released through, as there will not be any more "1.51.0.*" builds.

With this trend the next version would be 1.51.2.x(x=Build Number), which we will call 1.51.2 once released.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Ref: Unable to register Free Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Software

Dear Malwarebytes,

I've registered as a member. I've received a user ID and Key removed. I tried to register the free trail anti-malware software and received a message documenting #10120 > Could no find a validation request.

Can you please help me register (Activate) this free malwarebytes Anti-Malware software. Please contact me at my email below. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Taylor Peters email address removed

Edited by exile360
Personal information removed to protect privacy and prevent theft of user's purchased license information

Welcome to the forums champhood48849 :)

Umm, I think there is a misunderstanding.

Registering on this forums doesn't give you your activation information for the full version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

In order to purchase your ID and key, you can go to the main website at http://malwarebytes.org/ and click the "Buy" button. After the purchase, you'll be sent your activation information by email.

(Could a mod please remove the email address posted?)

• 5 weeks later...