Malewarebytes Trial

I just recently started the trial. I'm quite new to IP related things, so can someone fill me on this. What I want to know is what does it mean when an ip is getting blocked outgoing and incoming. I only started getting incoming IP's today, only 2, but they are from china. Should I be worried about this? I only use windows firewall and Microsoft security essentials.

Hello Slizzard,

Firefox: Steam is a program for video games. TS3 is Teamspeak 3, which is a voice chat program. Both require connecting to a server in order to receive the service.

Games played over the server connect to the 'host' player. Sometimes that IP can be in conflict with our IP blocker and flagged as connecting to a malicious IP address. If you are recieving the IP block when not using Steam or Teamspeak please let me know.

Thank you.

Hello Slizzard,

Firefox: Steam is a program for video games. TS3 is Teamspeak 3, which is a voice chat program. Both require connecting to a server in order to receive the service.

Games played over the server connect to the 'host' player. Sometimes that IP can be in conflict with our IP blocker and flagged as connecting to a malicious IP address. If you are recieving the IP block when not using Steam or Teamspeak please let me know.

Thank you.

I have a few IP's that popped up while I was doing nothing, I was just on my desktop ready to launch a program. They are the only incoming IP's I have in all my logs, I did a search and they come up with china. Is someone from there trying to hack my pc?

Ip's:

18:53:52 Rob IP-BLOCK 222.186.27.94 (Type: incoming)

19:15:00 Rob IP-BLOCK 218.5.77.19 (Type: incoming)

20:57:01 Rob IP-BLOCK 60.190.162.211 (Type: incoming)

20:57:04 Rob IP-BLOCK 60.190.162.211 (Type: incoming)

Hello Slizzard,

Are these applications running when you receive these notifications? These blocks could be occurring during initial connection to one of your programs.

Please attach your protection log showing these blocks.

Thank you.