Urgent Help

So two days ago, I was gonna run a scan with MalwareBytes, and it opened, started the scan for about 8 seconds, and then closed out. I had a virus, obviously, since my Virus stuff wouldn't open (MB, Advanced System Care) Firefox has also been crashing for the past 3 days, when I knew I got the virus. Certain .exe's won't open as well, which isn't a happy thing.

After posting this on another forum, I was told to do a GMER log, which I've done. You can view it here http://pastebin.com/LR7fMUsg

Please help me! I need to get rid of this :(

Here's what I did.

1.Clicked first link

2.Clicked the link with MalwareBytes exiting out during a scan

3. Tried running in safe mode. Didn't work, aborted scan 7 seconds in

4. Tried the Disk Check. Said it couldn't continue because of a recently installed program.

5. Did the defragging thing, is this supposed to come up? virusproblem.png It keeps repeating that same text, etc..

Will post again, with results for second link and third.

• Staff

Hi and welcome to Malwarebytes.

Please update MBAM, run a Quick Scan, and post its log.

Next, download DDS by sUBs and save it to your Desktop.

Double-click on the DDS icon and let the scan run. When it has run two logs will be produced, please post only DDS.txt directly into your reply.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!