GUI Refresh after Enabling Protection

After manually enabling protection, the gui just sat there with the Red msg that protection was disabled. I had to close MBAM & bring it back up from the system tray to see the green msg that it was re-ennabled. A refresh of the gui would be nice.

Hello Ksiemb,

Are you able to replicate how this occurred? Please describe the steps taken to have this occur. If you change tabs within MBAM's scanner the protection tab will be updated.

Thank you.

Hello Ksiemb,

Are you able to replicate how this occurred? Please describe the steps taken to have this occur. If you change tabs within MBAM's scanner the protection tab will be updated.

Thank you.

When I installed new release of MBAM, (1.51.1.1800 On first reboot, MBAM came up & was in the System Tray. Everything appeared ok.

I then Applied some Windows updates and had to reboot.

On this reboot , Received this error, clicked ok, then MBAM Icon disappeared from system tray.

Re-Started MBAM, but protection was disabled. When I enabled it, the GUI did not change (ie it stayed with the Red disabled warning.)

I closed MBAM, then restarted from the System Tray, and the GUI reflected protection is enabled again.(Green msg).

post-75504-0-08246200-1310856597.jpg

Hello ksiemb,

Seems like an isolated incident. Very difficult to determine if a Windows update causes this issue.

Sometimes the GUI doesn't update properly. If you change tabs (eg. changing from protection tab to the about tab) then move back into the protection tab the page should be updated with the proper status of the protection module. If that doesn't occur please let me know.

Thank you for testing this for us. Once I get replication of this issue I will send it to the developers to fix. :)