Re: I'm infected, what do I do Now?

I have a windows 7 64bit and can't shake a couple of trojans. When I first noticed that something was wrong, I did a system restore back a to a couple of days ago and that made most of my files hidden :( so I ran my UPDATED malwarebytes software a few times and it found NOTHING, but I downloaded and ran a couple of other antivirus software like Avast and Avira and they found trojan.maljava and some other trojan but it seems to not delete them. Internet explorer comes up at random, my computer is VERY slow booting up and navigating, when I click on a link it takes me somewhere else other than where it suppose to go, files are still hidden its just a nightmare right now... Malwarebytes seems to not find things like it used to..

I was referred here by the rep from Malwarebytes on Facebook. I tried following the instructions but nothing runs. THe defogger is downloaded but does not run. I was told to do as much as I can but the DDS does not run either. I try to delete the files on the desktop and to download and run again but it says a file is open in it and will not delete. ANY HELP GEEZ?!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!