Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Moved this post from here:


to here...


Both Malwarebytes and Hitman Pro flagged this file, ZDBmon.exe, from my "Application Data" folder as a Trojan. It was in a folder with a bunch of numbers, 4000001000002i, which is inside a folder called "InstallShield Uninstall Information" which was within a folder named "Thinstall" in the Data folder. I deleted the folder with no effect on my system.

I did a search here and found nothing on ZDBMon.exe, but did find this:


Any ideas, experience on this?


(Note: I did a complete scan with MSE, Malwarebytes, and Hitman Pro after deleting the folder and got no hits on malware or viruses)

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
Back to top
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.