Recovering product key within MBAM

I purchased 6 or so MBAM keys a couple of years ago for my various PCs and, despite my best efforts to keep track of which PC used which key, I need some confirmation as to which PC is using which key. I read this thread http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=37337 which is quite dated, but the "About" section on MBAM no longer lists any type of ID number. I searched the registry for "Malwarebytes" but that didn't seem fruitful either.

EDIT: while writing this post, I found my ID and key in the registry! In terms of the scroll bar, it's near the very end, which is why I was getting discouraged using "Find Next" in regedit. The exact location is \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. The "Wow64" may refer to the fact that I am using 64-bit Windows 7, so it may be slightly different for 32-bit users. I'll leave thie post in hopes that it helps someone in the future.

WoW64 is a subsystem of the Windows operating system that is capable of running 32-bit applications and is included on all 64-bit versions of Windows—including Windows 2000 Limited Edition, Windows XP Professional x64...

Hello and :welcome:

Our preferred method should be to contact Cleverbridge.....

If you lost your ID and License Key then send an email to: cs@cleverbridge.com

cs@cleverbridge.com

Phone: +1-866-522-6855

Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (CST)

Also, their contact info can be found HERE.

when you get the email Print it out

Malwarebytes Tech support does not have any access to, nor information pertaining to any sales\shipping\user account\registration issues.

If you need anything else just post.