My program not able to update

It says "An error has occurred please report this error code to our support team."

PROGRAM_ERROR_UPDATING (0,0, Timeout)

Sounds like a connection time out. Is a firewall blocking the program?

Hello and welcome, dickestep:

[[EDIT: Yes, I agree with bobc11 about the firewall. But let's gather a bit of info to help troubleshoot.]] :)

Sorry to hear you are having trouble updating MBAM.

This post really would get more attention faster in the appropriate forum here. :)

However, we need a bit more information about your system, please, in order to best assist you:

• What is your Operating System (XP, Vista, or Win7)?
  • Is your OS 32-bit or 64-bit?
  • What is your OS Service Pack?
  • What version (if any) of MBAM have you run (current is 1.51.0.1200)?
  • What MBAM database version do you have (current is 7060)?
  • What brand and version of antivirus, antimalware, and firewall software do you have?
  • Do you use a router to connect to the internet?
  • If not, how do you connect to the internet?
  • Have you recently been infected or is the computer showing any other abnormal behavior (browser redirects, popups, slow running) to suggest you might be infected now?
  • Have you run an MBAM scan, and does it detect anything? (Do not post the logs here, though. ;) )

Thanks!

daledoc1

Not that I've been able to tell, thank you. I'll look into that more, since you think that's most likely.

Dickstep, for us to be able to better assist you, you should answer the questions that daledoc1 asked. It would be very helpful in determining the next steps of action to take, if it is not resolved with the firewall. What firewall do you use?