No Respone for my Corporate Licensing Requests

Hi,

I have put through a request to contact me for Corporate Licensing three time in last few months but have not recieved any response not even an automated email saying that my request has been recieved. I have checked my spam folder and do not find anything there too.

Can someone please contact me to discuss Corporate Licensing options.

Thanks,

Was

• Staff

Hi,

I have put through a request to contact me for Corporate Licensing three time in last few months but have not recieved any response not even an automated email saying that my request has been recieved. I have checked my spam folder and do not find anything there too.

Can someone please contact me to discuss Corporate Licensing options.

Thanks,

Was

Hello.

Thank you for your patience, I will do what I can to have your request prioritized. Our corporate team is working hard to respond to all completed inquiries as quickly as possible.

If you provide me with your complete corporate contact information via the forum PM system, I will submit your request to our Escalations team and you will receive a reply within 24 business hours (M-F).

Please be sure to include your full contact information, company name, email (corporate email addresses are required for an escalation), telephone number, and other details you deem relevant to our sales team.

Also, please provide a very brief description of your request.

NOTE: Incomplete information and non-business email addresses will likely delay a response to your request beyond the 24 hour window.

Hello.

Thank you for your patience, I will do what I can to have your request prioritized. Our corporate team is working hard to respond to all completed inquiries as quickly as possible.

If you provide me with your complete corporate contact information via the forum PM system, I will submit your request to our Escalations team and you will receive a reply within 24 business hours (M-F).

Please be sure to include your full contact information, company name, email (corporate email addresses are required for an escalation), telephone number, and other details you deem relevant to our sales team.

Also, please provide a very brief description of your request.

NOTE: Incomplete information and non-business email addresses will likely delay a response to your request beyond the 24 hour window.

Hi TeMerc,

I am sorry but I really do not see an option to do a PM! Can you please let me know how.

Thanks,

Wasi

Hi,

I have been trying a few times over the week to see if I can get you online but I believe it is a timezone issue, I do not see those links because when I am on you are not online and I do not see those links. I will get my collegue from US to help and try to PM you.

Thanks,

Wasi