How about a Mac version?

I would think porting it would not be the problem. It seems from the outside looking in, the malwarebytes team would have to start over on many aspects due to the file structure and way the Mac OS works. Which is my best guest as why there isn't a Mac version because their isn't a big enough threat yet to justify the time it would take to develop. Thoughts?

I don't think MBAM should invest time, money and efforts for Mac/Linux versions because malware doesn't affect Mac/Linux the way Windows OS is affected. Malware for alternative OS is so rare (compared to the one for Windows) that it doesn't deserve the time and efforts.

I don't think MBAM should invest time, money and efforts for Mac/Linux versions because malware doesn't affect Mac/Linux the way Windows OS is affected. Malware for alternative OS is so rare (compared to the one for Windows) that it doesn't deserve the time and efforts.

I really don't know about Mac, but all you need on Linux is a good firewall, and preferably some browser protection (just NoScript alone is more than enough in most cases). Oh, and an ounce of common sense. Keep out of the root if you're not sure what you're doing, etc.