Hijackthis log

When I go to windows update, I get the following error message. "The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem. "[Error number: 0x80070424]

Microsoft security essentials will also not update properly

Everything else seems to be working/updating.

I an ran malware bytes in safemode found a couple things however did not solve the issue.

Thanks for any help in this matter.

Sorry forgot the add log

hijackthis.log

Thanks for your reply, however that did not solve the issue.

[Error number: 0x80070424]

The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.

For self-help options:

Frequently Asked Questions

Find Solutions

Windows Update Newsgroup

For assisted support options:

Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!