so a friend of mine wants me to use it so we can talk and stuff since its free

but im leerly i did download it and what not it seems to be working fine but im just curious how safe is this program

i do run mse and mbam pro

but at the same time im hyper paranoid i do my banking and what not online so any info would be greatly apriciated

iv been using the software a bit i only have the on contact and there not on often what with school issues but the chat system worked rather well the video was clear and crisp no problems with the sound only real problem was the ads there was one on every window almost that was opened and when they loaded new ones it caused problems with video feeds and the eula for the toolbar scares me aparently by installign hte toolbar your giving them the right to collect data from your computer and sell it and to change your home page and a bunch of other things and even how 403 errors show up but for the most part the software was alright but i think i prefer windows live messenger when i have it installed