Silent install MBAM 1.51.0.1200 Pro

As a licensed reseller, affiliate, corporate\business, non-profit or government user or tech shop, your current inquiry is eligible for Malwarebytes’ Corporate support. To qualify for business support services, you MUST HAVE a valid annual subscription and able to provide the following information for verification purposes.

Cleverbridge Order Reference Number:

Organization name:

Approved Contact name:

To contact our Corporate Support Team, please send an email with the above requested information to the following address:

corporate-support@malwarebytes.org

• 3 weeks later...

I am working on a script to silently install MBAM across my entire network. I have the install figured out and the licensing. I am trying to find a way to check the checkbox for "Enable Protection Mode" via reg entry. Any thoughts?

I'd be interested in seeing your script as I am looking for a way to get it to go out across 65 PC's Are you using Powershell? I just purchased and started looking hoping someone had a install script already.... LAZY ADMIN :) !!!!!

Hello Tshuee,

As a licensed reseller, affiliate, corporate\business, non-profit or government user or tech shop, your current inquiry is eligible for Malwarebytes’ Corporate support. To qualify for business support services, you MUST HAVE a valid annual subscription and able to provide the following information for verification purposes.

Cleverbridge Order Reference Number:

Organization name:

Approved Contact name:

To contact our Corporate Support Team, please send an email with the above requested information to the following address:

corporate-support@malwarebytes.org

Thank you.

• 6 months later...

Can you guys stop referring this to a private corporate support contact? Obviously this is a very popular question.

Hello and :welcome:

I by no means am on the Malwarebytes staff so this is my observation....

The reason this is taken into a private corporate support contact, is because this is normally only done in a corporate environment and to perform such steps you need to have a contract to use Malwarebytes in a company (ie corporate). This forum is for the consumer version (home users) of Malwarebytes.

Thanks for understanding. :)

• Root Admin

Can you guys stop referring this to a private corporate support contact? Obviously this is a very popular question.

No, Corporate Support will assist licensed users. I'm not sure what your issue is in needing support not from Corporate Support unless you're somehow not licensed. We know the product better than anyone else and have thousands of corporate customers that have not had any installation issues.

Thank you