In April, I sent in a request for information regarding a corporate license. At this particular time, we only need one license. I received a follow-up e-mail from "Pete", but never heard anything back beyond that.

If possible, can we receive a quote for one corporate license? We'd like to purchase the software.

I am sorry it you have not received a reply.

Please make sure you are using a valid email address (corporate one) and not a free one like Hotmail, Yahoo, or Gmail.

Please add the domains malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com to any spam filters or junk mail exclusion features in your email client to assure our replies get to you.

You may also send a PM to AdvancedSetup and or RubbeR Ducky with all your contact information and I am sure they will get to you ASAP.

• Root Admin

Hello Justin,

Your reply was received in corporate support and sent on to Sales. Please make sure you have both malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com on your Safe Sender list in email so any reply does not go into the junk folder.

You can also fill out the form here for Corporate Licensing.

I've also sent in your request as well rzimmerman but you should follow up on your own as well.

Thank you.