Daddy's

The mornings topic for the new junior class was "what does your daddy do?" and the teacher starts with Jimmy. "My daddy is a plumber" says Jimmy, and the teacher says "Well that's very good Jimmy, you get three stars". The teacher then asks Sarah what her daddy does, and Sarah says "My daddy is an engineer". The teacher says "That's wonderful Sarah, you can have three stars as well". The teacher then asks Johnny what his daddy does, and Johnny says "He does'nt do anything, he dropped dead last year!". The teacher is taken aback by this, and stammers "Oh dear, I am sooo sorry to hear that Johnny, I did'nt know, and hope it was alright me asking you" and Johnny says "No problem Miss, it was a long time ago now". The teacher upon hearing this, hesitantly proceeds to ask "Well then Johnny do you think you could tell us what your daddy did before he, er, went to heaven?" and Johnny says "Yeah - he went purple and shat himself".