Error code 1084?

I was having some computer problems so downloaded the software (in safe mode) on my computer, ran the scan and delete the trojans and infections that were found. Now I am getting an error message when I try to run the program in regular mode.

When I logged back in safe mode now I am getting an error message 1084. what do I do to fix this????

I can not get my computer to go to the website in regular mode

I was having some computer problems so downloaded the software (in safe mode) on my computer, ran the scan and delete the trojans and infections that were found. Now I am getting an error message when I try to run the program in regular mode.

When I logged back in safe mode now I am getting an error message 1084. what do I do to fix this????

I can not get my computer to go to the website in regular mode

This was the log report from the initial scan

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.0.1200

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6954

Windows 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 (Safe Mode)

Internet Explorer 8.0.7601.17514

6/26/2011 1:31:55 PM

mbam-log-2011-06-26 (13-31-55).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)

Objects scanned: 265082

Time elapsed: 23 minute(s), 47 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 4

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 7

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{10663A17-5B95-411F-A59A-D5F10BAAA0F8} (Trojan.Tracur.PGen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{10663A17-5B95-411F-A59A-D5F10BAAA0F8} (Trojan.Tracur.PGen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{10663A17-5B95-411F-A59A-D5F10BAAA0F8} (Trojan.Tracur.PGen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{10663A17-5B95-411F-A59A-D5F10BAAA0F8} (Trojan.Tracur.PGen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

c:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-032.dll (Trojan.Tracur.PGen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

c:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-032.dll (Trojan.Tracur.PGen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

c:\Users\parlier family\AppData\Local\Temp\0.33294354202817256.exe (Exploit.Drop.2) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

c:\Users\parlier family\AppData\Local\Temp\0.44764928470061205.exe (Exploit.Drop.2) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

c:\Users\parlier family\AppData\Local\Temp\0.45513270892295654.exe (Exploit.Drop.2) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

c:\Users\parlier family\AppData\Local\Temp\0.9795728917592768.exe (Exploit.Drop.2) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

c:\Users\parlier family\AppData\Local\Temp\msiexec.exe (Heuristics.Reserved.Word.Exploit) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Hi,

Download DDS and save it to your desktop from here or here or here.

Disable any script blocker, and then double click dds file to run the tool.

• When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
    1. DDS.txt
    2. Attach.txt

[*]Save both reports to your desktop. Post them back to your topic.

Hi,

Download DDS and save it to your desktop from here or here or here.

Disable any script blocker, and then double click dds file to run the tool.

• When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
    1. DDS.txt
    2. Attach.txt

[*]Save both reports to your desktop. Post them back to your topic.

I am getting an error report when I try to run any of these. I am not able to run the program. Once I click on run it gives me the error.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!