compatibility with other programs

I have been procrastinating for some time and running the free version of MBAM, but I finally decided to purchase the program. It is running right now and so far I have no problems, but was wondering if there are known issues I should take into consideration.

I am running Avast Internet Security 5. I use SUPERAntiSpyware free as an additional manual scan about once a week.

Perhaps Malwarebytes runs alongside Avast with no problems. Please advise.

Also, I am running Malwarebytes with default settings as I don't know enough about these programs to make custom changes. Are there any of the default settings which should or need to be changed?

Thanks for your help.

Hi :)

All should work well. There were some early problems with Avast! 5 when it first came out, but have been fixed for sometime and shouldn't have any issues.:)

Default settigns should be fine.:) Although you can tune the scheduler to fit your needs better for updates and scans if you wish.:)