I feel cheated...

I paid only for troubles not for good protection. This software block STEAM servers and ofc. VAC servers VAC is for secure issues in games and all the time kicking me from servers cos malwarebytes blocks IP from it. Worst thing is that while it block it there is no option for add to ignored. Seriously FIX it ! Or at least give me my money back...

Hello and :welcome:

Please bear in mind that I am not on the Malwarebytes staff, and I am just a helper and one happy customer.....

I am sorry your having issues with your Malwarebytes while playing some online games.

In the FAQ Section G located HERE you will find all you want to know about the IP Protection Module that comes with Malwarebytes PRO. Below are the instructions that you can use to temporarily disable the Web Blocker feature while playing your games.

How do I disable this?

We wouldn't recommend disabling it, but if you must, you can do this by right clicking the MBAM tray icon, and unchecking Website Blocking. You can also use the two options in the Protection tab of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to disable the website blocker from starting when the protection module starts or simply to disable the tooltip balloon notifications when a malicious site is blocked.

Should you feel you still want a refund you can Please send a PM to AdvancedSetup and or RubbeR Ducky with all your contact information and I am sure they will get to you ASAP.

• Staff

I paid only for troubles not for good protection. This software block STEAM servers and ofc. VAC servers VAC is for secure issues in games and all the time kicking me from servers cos malwarebytes blocks IP from it. Worst thing is that while it block it there is no option for add to ignored. Seriously FIX it ! Or at least give me my money back...

Hello.

Please see the link below which contains our FAQ's on this feature for more information:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=21076&st=0#entry107310

To access a site that is currently blocked that you wish to view, you may add it to the IP Protection ignore list(v1.42 and up required) as described below:

Navigate to the page, right-click the Malwarebytes system tray icon(near clock) and select an IP or all IPs listed and they will now be added to the ignore option and listed in the 'Ignore' tab. You may need to refresh the page to access the site.

To remove IPs from ignore, open Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and once open, there will be a series of tabs, labeled in order:

Scanner | Protection | Update | Quarantine | Logs | Ignore list | Settings | More Tools | About

Click the 'Ignore' tab. Then highlight an IP listed and then click the 'Remove' button. The IP in question should now be viewable. You may need to refresh the page.

Hello and :welcome:

Please bear in mind that I am not on the Malwarebytes staff, and I am just a helper and one happy customer.....

I am sorry your having issues with your Malwarebytes while playing some online games.

In the FAQ Section G located HERE you will find all you want to know about the IP Protection Module that comes with Malwarebytes PRO. Below are the instructions that you can use to temporarily disable the Web Blocker feature while playing your games.

How do I disable this?

We wouldn't recommend disabling it, but if you must, you can do this by right clicking the MBAM tray icon, and unchecking Website Blocking. You can also use the two options in the Protection tab of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to disable the website blocker from starting when the protection module starts or simply to disable the tooltip balloon notifications when a malicious site is blocked.

to t

Should you feel you still want a refund you can Please send a PM to AdvancedSetup and or RubbeR Ducky with all your contact information and I am sure they will get to you ASAP.

I've been trying to put the IP's to the ignored list but the problem is that it shows only once that is blocked and then i trying RMB but there is nothing, seems like just giving me info but no IP to add. This is the problem. Can't add IP to ignored list cos it doesnt show this IP's, only in log files.

And sorry for the 1st post was on rage... Whole day long was trying to fix it and still nothing.

Don't worry I understand how it can get fustrating at times.... The instructions in Post #4 above by TeMerc should help you with adding the exceptions....

To access a site that is currently blocked that you wish to view, you may add it to the IP Protection ignore list(v1.42 and up required) as described below:

Navigate to the page, right-click the Malwarebytes system tray icon(near clock) and select an IP or all IPs listed and they will now be added to the ignore option and listed in the 'Ignore' tab. You may need to refresh the page to access the site.

To remove IPs from ignore, open Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and once open, there will be a series of tabs, labeled in order:

Scanner | Protection | Update | Quarantine | Logs | Ignore list | Settings | More Tools | About

Click the 'Ignore' tab. Then highlight an IP listed and then click the 'Remove' button. The IP in question should now be viewable. You may need to refresh the page.