blue screen, mutiple crash

First I will start from the beginning of the story.

Yesterday when I am playing garena game, go kart with firefox (facebook, wikia and one I forgot the web) and skype open, the game and firefox suddenly crash. I cannot open the firefox anymore so i restarted my computer. After i restarted, a blink appear when the computer started. I opened firefox but after a while, it crash again. I attempted to open it again but cannot. So i dl-ed malwarebyte anti malware to scan it. First time scan using quick scan, i deleted some virus and restarted but the blink sign still there. Mean the virus still there. So I scan again using full scan, scanned some virus but before scan finish, the comp auto restart. Sometime blue screen, sometime auto restart.

I try safemode to scan, and it work, i mean the scan work, scan faster thrice than scan in normal mode + it scan finish through full scan for the first time. But the virus still there when i restart comp (normal mode), the crash still exist and sudden blue screen when I double click my anti malware, I scan again using safe mode but it there is no more virus in my comp via 3 scan (full, quick, flash). I wonder any way to solve this problem, hope not reformat because I got many important file here.

edit : i forgot yesterday i did a anti virus scan, surprisingly, the scan work. Here is the result.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.0.1200

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6918

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180

2011-6-22 ?? 10:24:05

mbam-log-2011-06-22 (22-24-05).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|E:\|)

Objects scanned: 218789

Time elapsed: 45 minute(s), 47 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

This is a surprise result I got, no malicious items detected using full scan at normal mode. What the hell is going on on my computer ? Auto restart, blue screen, auto crash ? Now I am not 100% sure anymore whether my computer is affected by virus or hardware problem

even tot the anti virus software told me no more virus but I know the virus still here. The unexpectedly and repeating crash of firefox and antimalwarebyte prove me that the virus still here. I need a way to fix this thing ...

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!