Can people use the logs filed into the hijack this and the other log files use these to hack into your personal world? on the pc. Just wondering, I don't know enough about this., presumably your own firewall and virus detection might notice. However what if they can see from the log files your vulnerabilities? Specially dunces like me. :mellow:

chicksum: chickens can't count!

Hi. :)

Yes and no. HiJackThis and other tools we use don't collect your ip address so they have no way of knowing unless the website tracks your ip address and they have access or using some traffic monitoring tools or spoofing tools. Chances of this are pretty slim.:)

That's why it is a good idea to regularly update your programs.:) By using your logs and know your ip address they could attempt to plant a malware file or use a script to target outdated Java or Adobe Reader to access to your computer.

I have your IP address and I'm gonna hack you! Fear me!

Just kidding, don't worry.

I don't find your sense of humor funny one bit. Several of your comments certainly indicate you support the hacking and pirating community. Why you are assisting on a security forum is beyond me as you certainly seem to support the bad guys.

I don't find your sense of humor funny one bit. Several of your comments certainly indicate you support the hacking and pirating community. Why you are assisting on a security forum is beyond me as you certainly seem to support the bad guys.

I don't understand your attitude one bit. If you've spent long enough on the Internet, you would know that "hacking and pirating" doesn't equal "bad". Why you don't understand that is beyond me as you certainly seem to have spent a while online.

By the way, a sense of humour can't be funny or unfunny. It can be good or bad, and that's a matter of personal preference.

If you have a problem with me personally, I'd be more than happy to settle it in a private discussion. I'm quite in the mood today.

I think this topic has derailed a bit. If there are anything I can assist anyone with please feel free to invite myself or another MBAM employee into any private message that you deem necessary. Or PM me directly.

Closing this topic, thank you for understanding.

I don't understand your attitude one bit. If you've spent long enough on the Internet, you would know that "hacking and pirating" doesn't equal "bad". Why you don't understand that is beyond me as you certainly seem to have spent a while online.

By the way, a sense of humour can't be funny or unfunny. It can be good or bad, and that's a matter of personal preference.

If you have a problem with me personally, I'd be more than happy to settle it in a private discussion. I'm quite in the mood today.

Here it is

Edited by Mainard
Removed IP