I Accidently Press Trial N Now He Ruin My Lifee! :\

Hey few days ago i pressed on Trail accidently and now he blocked all my stuff and trackers in my Torrent and i cant even update or to run Windows stuff!

How Can i Disable\Delete all The Blocks that he have Done?!

Please Help me.. :\

and After it I Can Uninstall it so he get To Normal Free Ver... Right..? :o

Real Ty for the helpers... :\

:(

Hello and :welcome:

The full version of malwarebytes is going to block potential websites that could possibly infect you that is also including some P2P torrent sites and some of their trackers.

If you want to revert back to the Free version you can do the procedure below.

Please do the following:

• Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here

I assume all is working now for you, if so, then you are quite welcome, if not let me know and we can work on it some more.

Should you have other comments or problems don't hesitate to start another topic.

Hey.. I still Having problems.. :\

its telling me in the Utorrent Trackers that "it cant connect cuz my PC Reject it in an active way" something like it.. so im guessing its still blocking even when i did what you told me too.. X_X

& Ty on all the Help :)

its telling me in the Utorrent Trackers that "it cant connect cuz my PC Reject it in an active way" something like it..

Malwarebytes can not block you from connecting to the Torrent Tracker (unless perhaps if it is a known IP to contain malicious content and your using the PRO version, hence the page being blocked), I assume you are talking about it showing you as being not connectable.

As the folks here at Malwarebytes frown on the use to P2P programs such as Utorrent due to the ability of catching infections and the potential for abuse, this issue is not due to Malwarebytes blocking you but perhaps setting on your firewall or router.

Malwarebytes Free is in no way causing any blocks as it has no active web blocker protection.

That being said, I can not help you get your Utorrent working correctly as I do not condone the use of torrent software.

Thanks for understanding...

Hey few days ago i pressed on Trail accidently and now he blocked all my stuff and trackers in my Torrent and i cant even update or to run Windows stuff!

How Can i Disable\Delete all The Blocks that he have Done?!

Please Help me.. :\

and After it I Can Uninstall it so he get To Normal Free Ver... Right..? :o

Real Ty for the helpers... :\

:(

Both do not sound even legitimate..

Archived