Need advice on trojan.agent

Hi

You guys are helping me with my laptop that has a bad trojan (still working it out) so in the meantime I thought it would be a good idea to run your mbam software on my desktop computer. It found a "trojan.agent" and removed the exe file for my Quicken, which of course has very sensitive information in the main file. I had to reinstall quicken and I've run mbam again and it says it's clean but my question is -- not really understanding what this trojan means and what are the implications of this? Is there a possibility that all my personal data has been hacked?

Do you have advice on what to do?

Also if I want to buy your software for 3 computers in my house is there a discount or do I have to buy it 3 times?

Hello... Glad your getting help with that laptop....

If you need help with your desktop as well, you will have to post in the same section but with logs for the desktop.... It is hard to say for sure if your data was compromised.

As for buying Malwarebytes for multipule computers, yes there is a discount, if you were to buy three for example the price would be $19.95.

Hope this helps...