Things are going downhill

Ok, I'm going to try again on here to see if I can get some help...I have posted before but that is now on page 4 with still no replies...

The computer in question (not this one) is now not functional at all, and has seemed to have just gone downhill from a few days ago. I was infected with the same malware/virus that has seemed to be hitting many other folks - my desktop icons all dissapeared, and when I hit start / all programs, nothing showed up, it was all empty. I managed to get that back by running an unhide fix from another forum.

Then I was getting a malwarebytes message every few minutes saying it was blocking access to a potentially malicous website 94.60.123.34. All this time, things on the computer were getting slower and slower, the browser was really slow getting a response from websites etc.

I downloaded a virus protection program called eset - on the recommendation of a friend, and now my computer boots up, but then freezes. I can move the mouse, but cannot click on anything. Everything is unresponsive. Boot up took about 5 minutes.

I ran a mbam log when all this happened a few days ago- if you look for my previous post on page 4, its attached there. I can't do another one just yet, as the computer is not responding to anything.

If someone can help me start in safe mode, maybe I can try that...

Please help...not sure what to do next!

Alison

• Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!