mbam new interface.

Guest name cool

Guest name cool

another one came-suggestion :D )Here we go With n-c suggestion :lol:

We are fed up that old interface, and we would like to get a new interface, as happens with Kaspersky constantly to updating the appearance when it is released the new version. :)

We are fed up that old interface, and we would like to get a new interface...

Speak for yourself "we" would include me and I think the interface is just fine...

Leave it as it is I say, and concentrate more on the removal of malware as you guys already do!!!

Guest name cool

Speak for yourself "we" would include me and I think the interface is just fine...

Leave it as it is I say, and concentrate more on the removal of malware as you guys already do!!!

Where is the problem? This thing will include all you, and I speak as a group agree on this thing.!

If this word (cause you allergies) do not want to say it anymore! And if they (we) means working as one team.!! This is a good thing? right? And if there is another explanation? Waiting for that thing.

An old saying comes to mind:

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

With malware as it is today, the simpler the interface is, the better. Don't need a complicated interface to confuse anyone, or make it harder on the "New Users".

Now with that said, I'm not staff, but sure somewhat of future versions will have improvements to the interface, when the time is right, ;)

An old saying comes to mind:

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

With malware as it is today, the simpler the interface is, the better. Don't need a complicated interface to confuse anyone, or make it harder on the "New Users".

Now with that said, I'm not staff, but sure somewhat of future versions will have improvements to the interface, when the time is right, ;)

Couldn't have said it better myself!

What is wrong with you? What's most important: a program that detects everything malicious, or a program that have a nice GUI? Malwarebytes has done the right thing, they're focusing on their high detection rate, low false-positive rate, and their cleaning. They are not some feminists who are trying to be top-rated in the look, they're some masculine people who tries to be the top-rated anti-malware program who detects the most malware, fewest false-positives and cleans everything smoothly.

Guest name cool

I think you want to keep the old interface as is the case with classic Chevy cars - (muscle car) :D - I guess!

What is your car AdvancedSetup ? - :P I think it will be old ;)