False Positive - Cheat Happens Trainers

PWizard

My name is Chris ORorke and I am the co-owner of CheatHappens.com. We create our own software which is provided to premium members of our website. Starting with today's database update, our software has started being labeled as RiskWare.Tool.CK by Malwarebytes. This is causing unnecessary support requests to start coming in as there is not and never has been anything malicious about the files we create. I'm attaching two current examples of the software along with the logfile. Feel free to examine it in detail for any type of malicious activity and I would kindly ask that this false detection be removed from additional database updates. Please contact me directly if any additional samples or info is needed. Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the huge bump, but the CheatHappens trainers have been detected as Riskware.Tool.CK again. I am a member of the CheatHappens website and the personal trainer on my desktop designed for myself has been considered an infection.

I do not want to attach my trainer file because it is specifically assigned to me. I am unaware if this still marks public trainers as infections. It would be nice if this exception could be put back in again.