Computer won't boot after cleaning with Malwarebytes

fender

Hi,

I wasn't sure which area was the best to post on, so I posted on both. I'm working on a laptop that was seriously infected with all kinds of stuff. I originally couldn't get MB to run, but after following directions from a post on this forum I was able to do so. I got it installed and updated. It went through the cleaning procedure normally after doing a full scan. It then instructed me to restart to clean 2 more files. I did so and now it won't boot to windows in any modes at all. It just reaches the loading screen and reboots in an endless loop. I've been able to fix this in the past with the windows disk, but this Gateway doesn't have a disk. Whatever recovery disk there may have been is gone. Should I do a fixboot? It has a recovery partition and I'm worried I could mess things up by doing so. Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks in advance