195.14.112.163 outgoing

Malwarebytes constantly tells me that my computer has outgoing traffic to 195.14.112.163 I looked this up using IP Address lookup and the person is in the Ukraine! I run Malwarebytes it said I have "Broken_Open" and it removes. But latter my system keeps trying to shout out to this guy in the Ukraine.

Ran Norton 360 also reports no problems. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate. I have a recuring problem with the update. It updates everything but an update for MS NetFramework kb2446708. This seems to update then the next day windows wants to re-update the same one. Other updates go through. I DO NOT KNOW if that is related. I just thought I would mention it as it might be related.

My primary browser is Firefox which Malwarebytes says is sending the request but also is triggered by IE. I have done full scans with MalwareBytes that says I am clean but this outgoing thing still happens.

Any ideas?

Hello and :welcome:

It could be a browser addon that you have installed. You could try to disable your browser addons and see if the message still pops up. Also if you use P2P software such as Bitorrent, Utorrent, Skype and the like that could be the cause.

If after you check those items and the blocks still continue, it could be an infection, then follow the instructions below....

If you think you are infected, here are the steps needed to get your computer cleaned....

Please read the following so that you can begin the cleaning process:

You have 3 Options that you can choose from as listed below:

[*]Option 1