IP Address Issue

First off, I would like to say hello to all as I am a newbie here and this is my first topic on this forum.

O.K. When Malware blocks an app from accessing the net,citing it (the blocked site) as being malicious, then gives you the IP Address. How can /do you find out what site or app is being blocked? Any help in regard to this question would be much appreciated as My Malware is going nuts blocking sites. Thanks.

Hello Valeno,

Are you currently using any P2P software? (peer to peer, eg. Skype, torrent service, etc...)

The IP blocking portion of MBAM blocks any known malicious IP that you attempt to connect to. If you are on a site that hosts ads on a malicious site MBAM will block your connection to those ads. It depends on what you are using and how you are connecting to different IPs.

Hope this explains a bit more for you, if you have any questions I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you very much!