MBAM Will Not Start With Windows

I am not able to get MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to start with Windows. I'm running Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. My main account is a limited account, and I do have a separate administrator account.

Everything was working fine, until I decided to try out Outpost firewall. I disabled "Start protection module with Windows" under the Protection tab of MBAM as I intended to run MBAM on demand. I ended up getting busy so I uninstalled Outpost firewall and now even when enabling "start protection module with Windows", MBAM does not start up. I know from a previous email with support that MBAM is on about a minute delay to help alleviate problems with AV products. I've waited 5 minutes and MBAM was not started. I even checked the processes and it was not listed.

I ran mbam-clean and re-installed MBAM. I put in my license information, verified MBAM was running properly and restarted. MBAM did not start up with Windows.

This issue has persisted through a re-install and I'm not sure where to go from here. I've done scans with MBAM and ESET and nothing was found. I've checked my process list and nothing suspicious was listed.

I appreciate any help, thank-you.

Can label this as solved.

Did some more testing, finally able to get it working at startup. Did another clean install, but this time made sure to check off "Enable protection module" and "Start protection module with Windows" for both the limited and admin accounts.

One thing to note is that on the limited account checking the "Enable protection module" produced an error in which case MBAM showed up in the tray, albeit disabled. This may have solved the problem.

I think it's something that should be taken a look at. Either the install should produce startup entries for all accounts, or keeping the current setup the error for limited accounts should produce something more meaningful. It's kind of weird for an error to produced, yet end up at the expected result.