Two Week Trial Version

What changed, so dramatically, in the two week trial version that is causing the numerous posts both here and on your facebook page regarding problems with updating, problems with definitions DB dates, and trial date length expiring before the two weeks is up ? And how close are you to solving a root cause of these problems ?

We're collecting data and working on corrective action, thanks for being patient. There is no set date for any fixes.

Hmmmm..... Thanks, I think ! I really want to do the Trial, but do not want to end up with any of the problems & debugging senarios I have seen users have to go through. I run a pretty much vanilla home pc, not networked, no router, no 3rd party firewall, etc, but still reluctant with the updating issues still being looked at. Which forum should I watch for any fixes, here in General, or News forum ?