IP 195.216.243.106 blocked

Sorry for missing your post.

The entire range has been housing a plethora of malicious content for quite a while now, and unfortunately, it's not restricted to a single IP, nor has the host ever responded. I did originally only have a few IPs blocked, but as they kept using new ones on the same range, I felt it best to block the entire /24.

• 5 months later...

Sorry for missing your post.

The entire range has been housing a plethora of malicious content for quite a while now, and unfortunately, it's not restricted to a single IP, nor has the host ever responded. I did originally only have a few IPs blocked, but as they kept using new ones on the same range, I felt it best to block the entire /24.

Hello MysteryFCM,

my name is Dragomir Georgiev, and I am project manager @ oVo.bg.

For any reason, I do not remember a contact from you about this, but today I got message from users stating that Malwarebytes block our website IP address. oVo.bg is a free web CMS hosting, so maybe a very small fraction of our users have tried to abuse and have uploaded malicious software on their websites.

Please use the email with which I have registered here at the forum, or use the contact us page at: http://www.ovo.bg/main/?a=contact for further investigation and solving this problem.

Have a nice day!

The e-mails were sent to the owner of the IPs (Webalta). The issues raised are still ongoing, including on your IP (though not attached to your domain).