Signature Image

Thanks for suggesting this, I think it's a great idea if we could provide some sort of signature image for our enthusiastic users here on the forums :).

Sam I designed one for the SPAM HUNTER group, got to use it for 83 minutes and was then asked nicely to remove it so that users wouldn't confuse me as a STAFF member.

post-35425-0-10959000-1305604992.jpg

So I doubt if the special groups that work hand-in-hand with MODs and ADMIN can't have one that a regular user will be allowed one. :(

Shy

We might be able to do something with an image that looks a lot less like the staff signature, maybe the product banner or something, with something that clearly indicates that the user is a volunteer or enthusiast and not a staff member.

Maybe it could even literally say something like I don't work for Malwarebytes, I just like their products!. I'd have to see what the admins etc. think about it, but I think something like that might work.

We might be able to do something with an image that looks a lot less like the staff signature, maybe the product banner or something, with something that clearly indicates that the user is a volunteer or enthusiast and not a staff member.

Maybe it could even literally say something like I don't work for Malwarebytes, I just like their products!. I'd have to see what the admins etc. think about it, but I think something like that might work.

:D

Just curious, what is the reasoning behind the old logo instead of the new one? Also why does it do the shades thing?

That's not the old logo, it's actually the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware product logo, which is different from the Malwarebytes company logo (the blue one). That is a custom signature that Shy created. There's actually a website that lets you create them but I don't recall the name of it (though I'm sure Shy could tell us).

That's not the old logo, it's actually the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware product logo, which is different from the Malwarebytes company logo (the blue one). That is a custom signature that Shy created. There's actually a website that lets you create them but I don't recall the name of it (though I'm sure Shy could tell us).

Oh ok. I thought they were both company logos. I didn't know one was actually used for the product and one for the company. I figured that the company would use the same logo since the product has the same name as the company.