IP 69.50.192.141 blocked

tashosting

• 2 weeks later...

Part of Atjeu IP space was blocked due to a plethora of malicious content being found there, with no response from Atjeu. However, they recently seem to have had a change of heart, suspending alot of malicious content reported. I've currently got 123 active cases so will get those re-checked, and if finally cleaned/suspended, the block will be removed (or filtered down, depending on the status).

Hi,

I work with Atjeu who owns these IPs. We had a huge problem in the last week or so with a large client of one of our resellers who was distributing those stupid fake av viruses. We were taking down a server at a time as we got complaints but finally found the connection between them and we just removed 14 servers from our racks today and cancelled the client. There are two spamhaus listings that resulted from it and those should be removed within 24 hrs. Hopefully this is the last of it.

How do we go about getting this block removed?

I also have the person's personal contact info if you are interested. I gave it to Spamhaus as well as they try to follow these guys to keep tabs on the names they use which helps them find malware and spammers faster. IF you are interested, email me.

Jeff