goldhound

What are you listening to?

Pre social distancing.  Monsters of Rock 1991 in Moscow had 1.6 million in attendance for an outdoor concert. Some really good bands

Not really sure how the YouTube algorithms work. I've been listening to mostly rock for past couple hours but this one came up in my list of recommendations. I've posted it before I'm sure but such an impeccable performance it bears posting again as YouTube did to me 😅

4 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Pre social distancing.  Monsters of Rock 1991 in Moscow had 1.6 million in attendance for an outdoor concert. Some really good bands

Some of my favorite bands.  I remember that show.  I also remember 'The Big One' when Gn'R, Metallica and Faith No More played together.  At the time those were my 3 absolute favorite bands on Earth so I absolutely lost my mind that I was too young to go see it.  I just had to sit at home and listen to my CDs :P.

23 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Not really sure how the YouTube algorithms work. I've been listening to mostly rock for past couple hours but this one came up in my list of recommendations. I've posted it before I'm sure but such an impeccable performance it bears posting again as YouTube did to me 😅

Yes, she is an Aussie but I think she has left the Andre Rieu orchestra. Hope you like his music - I have a few links if you want them.

14 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

He has quite a few on YouTube and she has her own channel I believe but if you have some special ones you like, yes, please share

Thanks @Pierre75

OK, here you go @AdvancedSetup.

Excellent @Pierre75

Wonderful intro. Thousands of people from around the World looking so happy to be there. Great interaction with the crowd when he gets on stage too. Watched some but will have to watch the rest later as I have a couple of deadlines to complete and a meeting to attend as well. Look forward to watching the rest of it.

On 4/22/2020 at 9:55 AM, AdvancedSetup said:

Excellent @Pierre75

Wonderful intro. Thousands of people from around the World looking so happy to be there. Great interaction with the crowd when he gets on stage too. Watched some but will have to watch the rest later as I have a couple of deadlines to complete and a meeting to attend as well. Look forward to watching the rest of it.

@AdvancedSetup, I have another one for you. Taken at Radio City Music Hall in NY. Let me know and I will post the link. Sound is tremendous especially in my home through 9 speakers. 👍