Jump to content
goldhound

What are you listening to?

Recommended Posts

Pre social distancing.  Monsters of Rock 1991 in Moscow had 1.6 million in attendance for an outdoor concert. Some really good bands

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really sure how the YouTube algorithms work. I've been listening to mostly rock for past couple hours but this one came up in my list of recommendations. I've posted it before I'm sure but such an impeccable performance it bears posting again as YouTube did to me 😅

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Pre social distancing.  Monsters of Rock 1991 in Moscow had 1.6 million in attendance for an outdoor concert. Some really good bands

 

 

Some of my favorite bands.  I remember that show.  I also remember 'The Big One' when Gn'R, Metallica and Faith No More played together.  At the time those were my 3 absolute favorite bands on Earth so I absolutely lost my mind that I was too young to go see it.  I just had to sit at home and listen to my CDs :P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Not really sure how the YouTube algorithms work. I've been listening to mostly rock for past couple hours but this one came up in my list of recommendations. I've posted it before I'm sure but such an impeccable performance it bears posting again as YouTube did to me 😅

 

 

Yes, she is an Aussie but I think she has left the Andre Rieu orchestra. Hope you like his music - I have a few links if you want them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

He has quite a few on YouTube and she has her own channel I believe but if you have some special ones you like, yes, please share

Thanks @Pierre75

OK, here you go @AdvancedSetup.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent @Pierre75

Wonderful intro. Thousands of people from around the World looking so happy to be there. Great interaction with the crowd when he gets on stage too. Watched some but will have to watch the rest later as I have a couple of deadlines to complete and a meeting to attend as well. Look forward to watching the rest of it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2020 at 9:55 AM, AdvancedSetup said:

Excellent @Pierre75

Wonderful intro. Thousands of people from around the World looking so happy to be there. Great interaction with the crowd when he gets on stage too. Watched some but will have to watch the rest later as I have a couple of deadlines to complete and a meeting to attend as well. Look forward to watching the rest of it.

 

@AdvancedSetup, I have another one for you. Taken at Radio City Music Hall in NY. Let me know and I will post the link. Sound is tremendous especially in my home through 9 speakers. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.