goldhound

What are you listening to?

You seem to be besotted with Evanesence, think this video was posted earlier too. 

Lady Antebellum needs no intro.

Super voice reaction.

Another Amy and the track from the UK's best selling album of 21st century. Sad, she succumbed to alcohol addiction/poisioning at an young age.

Stardom spoils and many such stars personal life have seen tragic ends. One should learn from the life's of others..

http://www.country108.com/player/

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Removed advertisement

3 Grammy's for this no. in 1973.source wiki.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Removed advertisement

the problem is being live-cd linux use, I hv no problem in using links in my chromium browser but may be these links may behave differently under windows, and as I find no issues with the links post them, as it is , unless I hv some feedback on any issues with any site/links.

We all want to enjoy, but we don't want free advertising or companies in general. We don't want to have to visit and investigate if sites are legal or not. Many are legal but there are also many that are illegal. This topic has been going on now for almost 9 years without much of an issue. Please don't cause it to be closed to protect others.

oh. Ron, it would be sad if such a decision is made, which I would never want to, being an avid lover and follower of this topic. I only post something relevant and which I find interesting and have no other interests. I will try to avoid posting direct links, if it would be ok.

also Shy'm - Silhouettes (Clip Officiel) is good.

Shy'm - On s'en va (Clip Officiel)

Shy'm - In 2012, 2013 and 2015 she received the NRJ Music Award for Francophone Female Artist of the Year.

Shy'm - Prendre L'Air (Clip officiel)

Sean Paul, Tove Lo - Calling On Me

Milky Chance - The Game (Official Video)

Shy'm - Je Sais (Clip Officiel)