goldhound

What are you listening to?

Agreed, Zara Larsson is a great talent. This link should be her official videos I believe and should keep playing.

Edited by AdvancedSetup

How did I miss this one?.. Anyway better late than never.. MLTR weaves magic with this Super no..

Romanion sensation..

Another Romanian sensation, who skyrocketed to fame after the release of her single "Bilionera," which gained more than 60 million views on YouTube in less than two years.

Romanion Dance music..

lyrics :

Screenshot from 2017-04-06 11:20:05.png

Edited by sman

On 4/4/2017 at 3:42 AM, sman said:

Yeah, quite a performer..

Alexandra Stan seems more like a fashion, glamor model than singer. Will need to view other songs of hers. This one was cute but could not really tell how good her voice is.

Jess, the sync is either off for me or she is being put through some type of synthesizer. Seems more like Macy Grey to me than Cher

Edited by AdvancedSetup

14 hours ago, sman said:

A foot tapper..

ALEXANDRA STAN

Cute songs, but most of hers seem to be basic singing for a party type beat. Would like to hear others not in that category to see what she sounds like.

Inna is an unbelievably attractive woman too. Her voice has a high pitched sound that I'm sure many may not like but it works for me. I like her songs. Thanks for the share.

@AdvancedSetupJess voice is stronger while Macy is soft personified.. It is why I found 'Cher' in her..the diff is definitely in the voice..

@AdvancedSetupWiki's ref just for the song, speaks volumes of it's popularity. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take_Me_Home_(Jess_Glynne_song)

"Take Me Home" has peaked at number 4 on the Scottish Singles Chart as well as number 6 on the UK Singles Chart; it was also the BBC Children in Need single of 2015.[1][2]

The song was met with highly positive critical reception, with critics commending Glynne's songwriting and vocals throughout the song further calling it as a stand-out from the album. It is Glynne's biggest solo hit in Italy, and also her second Top 5 there, being certified 2× Platinum.

Martka, a touch of Madonna, touch of Cyndi, such a wonderful talent.. It's a mystery why she quit so early, when she had everything going.. A great loss to Music..

"Industry Leader" award sums his popularity.. but "No mercy" not to be linked to the popular Euro pop band .. 

Going on from "Eurythmics"

German rage..